Sustainable governance – Governing for the long-run
The Annual Summit of the International Young Governance Professionals brings together young people who would like to learn more about governance best practices, how they can be improved, and how young people can engage with governing bodies and structures.
This year, the IYGP Summit will be a joint event with the International Policy Governance Association annual conference. We will meet in San Diego, CA, USA from June 22-24, 2017 to discuss and learn about sustainable governance and governing for the long run.
Why attend this year’s summit?
- Access insightful workshops;
- Network with new and experienced professionals;
- Be matched with a mentor for the duration of the conference;
- Meals, receptions and city tour included;
- Shape future governance practices!