International Young Governance Professionals Summit 2018
June 21-23, 2018 • Savannah, Georgia
We invite you to the 2018 International Young Governance Professionals Summit, taking place in partnership and alongside the annual conference of the International Policy Governance Association.
Boards matter. How they govern is often the difference between organizational success, and underperformance or even failure.
Join us for rich discussion and networking around how to govern with excellence!
- Discussions include everything from the basics to advanced topics.
- Keynote speakers include Axel Kravatzky, technical editor of the new international guidance standard ISO 37000 on “Governance of Organizations”; and Paul Smith, Co-founder & CEO of the Future Directors Institute.
- Opportunity to network with other young professionals in governance as well as a range of governance experts and board members from a variety of industries.
- Access great learning materials and gain new insights into different governance systems and best practices.
Join other International Young Governance Professionals:
- The Summit is open to anyone aged 18-35 and costs just $225 USD until April 30, 2018. After April 30, registration is $250 and closes on May 31, 2018.
Registration fee for the International Young Governance Professionals includes: All main activities, ‘Introduction to Policy Governance’ pre-conference, Opening reception, Closing reception, Friday evening networking event, PLUS breakfasts & lunches for the duration of the conference.
Planning to come to the conference? Covering your own costs? Apply for the IYGP Scholarship Fund by 20 April, 2018. LEARN MORE